Thursday, January 17, 2008

Animated and Virtualized

Last year I was asked to be involved as a real life character within Activision's newest edition of Tony Hawk's highly acclaimed skateboarding video game titled "Proving Ground". At first, I wasn't so warm to the idea, but after a bit of thought, I gave into having my likeness animated and voice digitized for the sake of entertainment. The experience is something that I can look back on years from now and perhaps show my family and grandkids. Although, at the moment I've still to reach the "career level" of the game where I (my character) interacts with Stevie Williams at Philadelphia's renowned Love Park.

Check out the game trailer in the window below. And look for the guy clutching the camera wearing the green jacket with the SkateDaily.net tee shirt. Ha!

No comments: